Thursday, May 17, 2012

Angels Guard you Mom


I am very sorry to tell you that mom passed away peacefully early Wednesday morning.  Dad, Helena, Dela and I were all in the house, we were able to be with her.  We love her and will miss her so much. 

Wake with viewing. Wednesday, May 23. Open at 4pm. Informal service 
starts at 7pm.
Duggan's Serra Mortuary
500 Westlake Avenue
Daly City, CA 94014(650) 756-4500

Memorial/Lunch/PartyThursday, May 24th. 11:30am
Mission Blue Center475 Mission Blue Drive,
Brisbane, CA 94005 

<3
Nikki, Helena, Nick and Dela

2 comments:

Janice said...

Words cannot express the sadness that I feel at the passing of your wife, mother and my dear, dear friend of 54 years. It was a privledge to know her and call her my friend. I am glad she is out of her pain and suffering now. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you back here in the midwest. Love and prayers to all---Janice

Diana said...

Our hearts are broken by the news of Moira's passing. Even though it was not unexpected, it is still so painful and difficult to accept. We will miss her and always hold her dear to our hearts.
Our love goes out to all of you,Diana and Brendan